Follow Us

Hi everyone, I am relatively new to the blogging scene, but I will be adding helpful articles regularly. However, it is impossible to cover everything to do with renovating, so if you would like to join my email community you will receive updates as they are uploaded to my blog.
My All Renovations website will be and running soon and there will be plenty of helpful hints and articles for you to look through.
Remember, Renovating should be FUN!

To join our community just type in you email address and hit subscribe. Cheers!
(Note: No subscriber information is ever given to any other parties)

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Saturday 15 November 2014

Asbestos

All you renovators and handymen out there really need to read this article!
There are many websites listing the dangers of asbestos and this is just one.

Click on this link and take some time to read the articles. It may just save your life and the life of your family many years down the track.

http://asbestosawareness.com.au/dangers-of-asbestos/

Unfortunately, I have been exposed to asbestos for many years from the beginning of my apprenticeship right through to the later years of my building and renovating career.
Not much was known about the hazards back then so I guess it is just a waiting game and a matter of luck. Hopefully good luck.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.