Follow Us

Hi everyone, I am relatively new to the blogging scene, but I will be adding helpful articles regularly. However, it is impossible to cover everything to do with renovating, so if you would like to join my email community you will receive updates as they are uploaded to my blog.
My All Renovations website will be and running soon and there will be plenty of helpful hints and articles for you to look through.
Remember, Renovating should be FUN!

To join our community just type in you email address and hit subscribe. Cheers!
(Note: No subscriber information is ever given to any other parties)

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Monday 24 November 2014

Want to save Money?

I am compelled to write this article, not just because my best mate owns the business, but honestly, this type of rubbish removal system works really well for me and does save me money.

 
Over the last 30 odd years in the building game, I had always used the metal skip bins. One of the biggest problems that I had with these was site access and being able to place the bin where I needed it.
A lot of the time the only place that the steel bin could fit was in the front yard of the property or out towards the footpath. This presented a couple of major problems. The first was encroaching on the council footpath caused workplace, health and safety issues. The second was that everyone in the neighbourhood would throw their own rubbish into my bins. It not only filled the bin, but it meant that I would have to get extra bins and that I was paying for other people’s rubbish. Sorry, but I am not that generous. The extra costs were huge.


 
Finally, the skip bags came onto the scene and let me tell you, they are the best things to use for rubbish. With the smaller truck, access is not a problem which means that I can place the bags exactly where I want them. I am able to put them closer to the job which means less time wasted carrying the rubbish from the job to the bag. Also the other big winner is no cost of taking other people’s rubbish to the dumpsite.
Excellent Site Access
 
Easily Lifting
 
Long Reach

While I think that the original steel skip bins would work a little better on the larger building sites, the skip bags are definitely far easier to use when doing renovations, bathrooms and decks etc. They are also easier to collect and are great for your green waste and ordinary household rubbish. There is no time limit on the bag. You own it so you can take as long as you like to fill it. Once it's full, just book a collection time and it's gone. There a many of these small franchises operating around the country.
Click this link to take you to my friends website and see for yourself.
 
As always you can subscribe to my blog and I will keep you informed on how to save money and other helpful hints.
Just fill in your email address at the top of the page and hit submit.
Cheers Everyone!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.